Below are a few examples of the Kirberg Company’s commitment to community involvement.
- Since 1920, we have been a proud City of St. Louis business, and we earned the Spirit of St. Louis Award for helping to revitalize the area surrounding our downtown headquarters.
- For 26 years, we have sponsored the annual Golf Tournament and fund-raiser for the Wyman Center, which aids underprivileged teens. We also actively support the YMCA, Habitat for Humanity and the Boy Scouts’ Scouting for Food Drive.
- President Doug Kirberg has served on the Barnes Jewish Hospital Foundation’s board of directors. In addition, we’ve helped endow a chair for MS research and have sponsored the fund-raising efforts of the Siteman Cancer Center.
- Kirberg donated a new roof to the women’s shelter, Gateway 180 Homelessness Reversed, in 2010, a $120,000 project to provide a high-performance insulation and roofing system
- Kirberg Company donated $75,000 worth of solar panels and labor to the THE MUNY in St. Louis, providing an all-new 80-module solar panel energy system.
- Kirberg Company donated the crane and manpower that transported and placed the Rally Squirrel on the rooftop playground at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center.