Below are a few examples of the Kirberg Company’s commitment to community involvement.
- Since 1920, we have been a proud City of St. Louis business, and we earned the Spirit of St. Louis Award for helping to revitalize the area surrounding our downtown headquarters.
- For 26 years, we have sponsored the annual Golf Tournament and fund-raiser for the Wyman Center, which aids underprivileged teens. We also actively support the YMCA, Habitat for Humanity and the Boy Scouts’ Scouting for Food Drive.
- President Doug Kirberg has served on the Barnes Jewish Hospital Foundation’s board of directors. In addition, we’ve helped endow a chair for MS research and have sponsored the fund-raising efforts of the Siteman Cancer Center.
- Kirberg donated a new roof to the women’s shelter, Gateway 180 Homelessness Reversed, in 2010, a $120,000 project to provide a high-performance insulation and roofing system
- Kirberg Company donated $75,000 worth of solar panels and labor to the THE MUNY in St. Louis, providing an all-new 80-module solar panel energy system.
- Kirberg Company donated the crane and manpower that transported and placed the Rally Squirrel on the rooftop playground at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center.
Kirberg Company Salvation Army Fundraising Event
Kirberg Company is more than just a roofing contractor. Amid our St. Louis headquarters sits a premium classic car collection at our Car Barn, established by the preceding generational owner, Doug Kirberg. We use the Car Barn as a donation for the use of seminars and charitable events. Doug enjoys showing off his car collection, on top of the bountiful joy he receives to be able to give back to his community.
Our prevailing president, Eric Kirberg, has a passion for cars as well. Although, his foremost devotion is the opportunity to donate time and material to altruistic businesses or for projects that focus on community building, such as The Center for Women in Transition, ample time with Camp Wyman, and various churches around the metro.
Of late, we held a fundraiser at the Car Barn with all proceeds going toward the Salvation Army. Please view the video/slide feature to experience the fundraiser first-hand.