Preventative maintenance and regular inspections by Kirberg Company should help keep your roof worry-free.
Make sure to read our top “Do’s and Don’ts” so you can be sure you’re following proper roofing procedures.
- DON’T – “DIY” your roof system. Make sure to let a certified roofing contractor perform all maintenance on your roof, as they have had the proper training in all aspects of safety. Doing it yourself can be hazardous.
- DO – Research professional roofing contractors to ensure they are reputable, reliable, safe, and have great customer service. Check the Better Business Bureau website at www.bbb.org.
- DON’T – Let cost affect the durability and longevity of the roof. Sure, a cheaper roofing system is better for your pockets right now, but it may not be the most cost-effective option. Choose your roofing system based on the true value – durability and longevity.
- DO – Trust in your chosen roofing contractors recommendations. These skilled professionals have been extensively trained when it comes to knowing the best options for you and your commercial roof.
- DON’T – Avoiding or prolonging an inspection can turn a small leak into a more intricate problem, not to mention costlier the longer you wait.
- DO – Follow a maintenance schedule. As stated above, preventative maintenance and regular inspections are some of the key factors in having a worry-free roof. Kirberg Company recommends getting your roof inspected twice a year. As you keep up on preventative maintenance, the small leaks become less of a problem.
Call Kirberg Company today to get an inspection and start your preventative maintenance program toll-free at 866-KIRBERG.
Kirberg Company of Kansas City